Thursday 5 January 2017

Athol photos - flying school

I have grouped these Athol-photos here as I think they were taken at the No.3 School of Military Aeronautics, Aboukir. You can see that the same sort of shed appears in the background with its distinctive camouflage on the walls of the hangers.


No notations on the reverse of the photo so I don't know the names of these people. They could be members of the AFC - some of whom brought their own 'motor-bicycles' from Melbourne.

No notations on the reverse so I do not know who they are.


These men appear to be in the middle of a class. They are wearing a range of uniforms so probably all assembled at the No.3 School of Military Aeronautics outside a hanger.


No notations on the reverse. 


No notations on the reverse.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be delighted if you would like to share your thoughts...